In spring 2020, when many of us were looking forward to the official start of summer, we were all suddenly experiencing the COVID-19 pandemic and all of the changes it brought. So many things changed for all of us.
We appreciate all of the OCVC clients who were patient with us as we navigated how to ensure that we could continue to provide exceptional care to your pets while maintaining a safe environment for clients and our team. Thank you!
As this spring ends and we look forward to summer, we are thrilled to say that, along with many cities, organizations, and area businesses, we are planning to reopen to the public on June 25, 2021.
Guidelines for our reopening of OCVC:
In general, we will be open and operational as we were prior to COVID-19. We will try to help with any accommodations clients need, including:
- Anyone is always welcome to wear a mask.
- We will assist with social distancing.
- We are still offering curbside service for your appointment, if desired.
- We will provide curbside pickup of medications and food.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- There will be extra cleaning of common areas and exam rooms.
We are doing all we can to make staff and the building ready for our patients to bring their owners back inside. We will do our very best to minimize any hiccups and stay on schedule! Again, please let us know if there are any specific concerns or needs you may have. Thank you for your patience!