Thanksgiving, like many Holidays, is a day where many families and people come together to celebrate and eat lots and lots of good food. Although there are always cautions to take on what your furry family member is fed, there are also some foods your pet can enjoy!
- Sweet potato (plain, with no seasoning)
- Mashed potato (plain, with no seasoning)
- Canned pumpkin
- Steamed carrots
- Green beans
- Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Balls
- Homemade BBQ liver biscuits
All these are safe to give, in moderation – So that your pet can also part take in the deliciousness that the Holiday brings.
Our office will be closed on Thursday November 24th, 2022 for Thanksgiving Holiday but will resume normal business hours Friday November 25th, 2022. As always in the event of an emergency it is always recommend to seek immediate care at a 24 HOUR emergency facility.
- WVRC Waukesha
360 Bluemound Rd, Waukesha, WI 53188
- WVRC Racine/Kenosha
1123 58th Ave, Somers, WI 53144
- VCA Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals (MECA)
3670 S 108th St, Greenfield, WI 53228
- Blue Pearl Vet – Oak Creek (LIMITED HOURS)
9472 S. 27th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Leave A Comment